Monday, July 21, 2008

It's been awhile....

Wow, Sorry for the lack of updates.......

So yeah... my birthday was great. The day was pretty chaotic because the kids did nothing but fight, but after Jesse got home it got A LOT better. We went to dinner, Outback..... my choice :) haha...... Then we went for ice cream ( instead of having a cake... ) and went home. Jesse got me a bottle of my fav perfume and a cool shirt from AE. I have to say I felt pretty damn special...... I had messages from almost everyone on myspace for my b-day, comments on this blog for my b-day and messages on facebook.... my dad even sent an e-card! So yeah, it's good to be me :) Atleast it was on July 16 :)

Other than that things have been pretty busy. I have been doing the intern thing which makes for busy weekends. Not to mention the family visits with Jesses fam and normal household stuff. That's really the reason why I have not been updating this here bloggerooo......

OH! I have to tell you..... my ex husband decided to tell me that he AGAIN met up with an old friend for drinks and she "pleasured" him. The "friend" is about 350 pounds and UGLY. Not to mention a BIG OLE BITCH who used to torture me on a semi daily basis...... including my first day back to work after Al left. My first job and I am getting hassled via text by some crazy loon.... nice eh??? anyway, I am thinking that he has a serious sexual addiction. I had a dream last night that I told his gf about his rumbles with TONS of women since he has been with her.... She really deserves better. No one deserves to be cheated on like that. It just makes me wonder HOW MANY women where there REALLY when he and I were together.

Things with my ex's mother are still the same. She is really getting on my nerves and Jesse does not like it one bit that I talk to her. So I have been trying to stay clear of the texts and the CONSTANT askings of where her son is. I don't answer her, and then when I do, she gets mad and starts asking WHY am I mad at her and then says mean things. I have considered changing my phone number..... That's how bad it is. Today she texted me to tell me she used my name and number for a reference for an apartment. Yeah, thanks for telling me.

Fuck.

Sometimes I want to be mean. Sometimes I want to hold on to the "friendship" because I don't have a mom..... it's really a roller coaster. But, I have to remember its not a friendship. She just uses me to find out where her son is and to make phone calls for her. I am surprised she has not asked me for money....... **** remember that angi.

This past weekend was SOOOOOOOO hot. On saturday I went to cover the Burger Fest in Hamburg for buff.com. It was soooooooooo effing hot. I was sweating..... and I dont sweat. BUT, we spent a couple of hours walking around and I got about 25 pictures. After that we had a party to go to for our landlords 5 year old son. We had to swing by Toys R us to pick up a gift and then headed to the party. It was a lot of fun and our landlords really are SUPER nice people. They make us feel like one of the family, which is great. The kids had a blast playing in the bounce house that our landlord has and the pool, swingset and don't forget the HUGE cake!!! It was a lot of fun.......

After that we went home and I chizzled off the kiddos ( they were COVERED in dirt and cake ) and put them to bed.... they actually asked to go to bed..... and I got to go out for a bit! It was a lot of fun...... I got home at about 3am. There are more details to be offered......buuuuuut unfortunately the kids are being buttheads and won't stop fighting.....

so yeah, I must go.

KIDS!!!!

1 comment:

Ladiebug said...

I'm glad you had a nice bday! Did you get the ecard I sent you? Igot an email it was sent but never the email back saying you veiwed it.