Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My mom's burial

I forgot to tell everyone that I got a call from my aunt last weekend. *** maybe it was 2 weeks ago....

anyway.

She got a post card from the University at Buffalo regarding my mother's final burial.

It will be September 18 at 10am. I am getting more info soon, as to where and whomever wants to come can if they let me know. I have to get a final count for them prior to the event.

Can you believe it's been this long and they are just laying her to rest now?

3 comments:

Special K said...

No words. I got your bulletin on myspace and checking out your link. I am sorry that it took this long! I am thinking of you today!

Lori said...

I bought some pink ribbon shorts a couple of days ago and thought of you. I always think of you when I see the pink ribbon.

Of course you know I would be there in a heartbeat if I could...if only we didn't live so far away.

At least you will be able to visit her now if/when you want. I know they say that a loved one's spirit isn't in the grave, but for me, it's nice to have something to focus on.

Sending big, squeezy hugs. Your mama, rest her, raised a great girl.

Ladiebug said...

Wow! I heard donating yourself for studies can put off the burial but I didn't realize it would be that long.
I would go but I have Amelia, and baby Bella on Wednesdays and that wouldnt be an easy task.
I know it wont be an easy day for you again so please reach out!
HUGS!